Hot Dogs and P-Nut Butter -->

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Alone - Good Feeling........Or Bad?

Well here I sit typing on my computer to a world who doesn't know I exist. It is almost 8:00a.m. My husband who came to Georgia for Easter just left to fly back to Oregon. After 7 wonderful day's with my two granddaughter's, they are now back home in California with their husbands. Aimee will start her next quarter in college and Joleen will get back to her Nanny position. I know in my heart that their husbands missed them and were happy to have them back at home. My husband will be back at work and he will be very busy. Now I sit here alone and my mind ponders on the wonders of marriage and the greatness of being a grandmother. I give praise to my Lord for the many blessings He has bestowed upon my life, my husband, my children and my grandchildren. I stopped feeling guilty many years ago for having these blessings because I believe and know that these are gifts from a God that loves me very much.

Thank you Father for Your many Blessings but I especially thank you for Your abundant, unconditional Love for this lowly servant of yours. Thank you for your Grace and Mercy in my life, because without You, I would truly, truly be "alone"!

God Bless my husband, my children and my grandchildren!

Blessings to all who read this,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Blessings, indeed. We had such a great time, I just keep thinking about everything. I can't wait until we do it again. :) I hope you'll keep yourself busy with golfing and knitting and other fun stuff. Take a few courses and then teach me something! :) That would be fun. :)

12:26 PM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

You are truly blessed as am I for the blessings you gave to me, my sisters, my nieces and my nephew.

Joleen and Aimee shared the pictures from their trip and it was apparent that they truly enjoyed their visit. You have a beautiful family and home or should I say 'mansion' (as your granchildren call it). :)

12:46 PM  
Blogger mrsskeels said...

I am feeling truely blessed with life as well. We really are very lucky. I love you. You are not in a world that doesn't know you. You are very important to those who do know you, and in my eyes, no one else matters. Hugs.....

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home