Hot Dogs and P-Nut Butter -->

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Knit One, Pearl Two

Ok, so now my two precious visitors are back in California but not before leaving me with a challenge! Joleen thought it would be a good idea to teach me and Aimee to knit. Aimee appeared to catch on pretty fast and I was impressed with what she had accomplished before returning to California. But as for me, knitting may be the challenge of a lifetime. My knitting as a beginner is more like Knit one Drop Two! However, I promised Joleen that I would finish this scarf and I will, but oh my gosh, what have you got me into? I started out "casting on" a total of 25 stitches but by the time I got to the third row I realized I had dropped about 5 stitches. How does that happen? I was sure I picked up every one of the stitches I started with. Now I am going to take out all but the first row of "pearling" and start from there. Thanks Joleen for your confidence and I will not let you down!

Blessings,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

:) I am so proud of you! Really!! :) I hope you enjoy yourself.

I miss you! xo

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home