Hot Dogs and P-Nut Butter -->

Friday, May 05, 2006

Knit One Pearl Two, Part Deux

OK, so I took all the rows out to start over. The casting on, of course, was a piece of cake! However!!!!!! the needles are so large that if I bring the yarn to the end of the needle to pearl then I can't get the yarn onto the other needle because the loop is too small to get back over the large needle. If I keep the yarn down the fat part of the needle then it slips off the other side. I have started and restarted and now I am back to "casting on only". But I'm not giving up. It's too bad I don't own a cat!!!! Then I would have an excuse that the cat got the yarn and destroyed it.

Here's knitting to you!!!

Blessings,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

lol poor you! maybe go to the shop and have them help with the first few rows to get you started again. and you can buy smaller needles. also, just to let you know.. this kind of 'pearl' is spelled purl. :) have fun!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

still doing ok?? :)

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home